Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Biggest Loser Challenge

The Journey is ongoing. Searching high and low for those lucky few that will recieve the help they need for the changes they want to make! Have four victim (I mean contestants) lined up, need two more to round out my team. So excited to move forward here! Health and fitness is so important to being a good mother and wife. Without the energy to chase after those kids, they become less active and motivated and who wants that for their precious babies? I know that God's hand is in this venture and I know that He will continue the work He has begun in these wonderful men and women. He wants them to be able to do what they need to do, just like me! If you feel like this is something you want to do, let me know. 12 weeks of training sessions, professional seminars and fun challenges! Did I mention prizes? Cash Prizes?

No comments:

Post a Comment